What is a scene stealer? I define it as that character that walks onto the page, be it for a sentence, a scene, or a chapter and unleashes the witty quip you’ll ever hear, the best set-down imaginable, or sometimes there are no words at all – just a simple look or gesture. It is that character that you remember long after you close the book, turn off the e-reader, or shut down the computer even if it wasn’t their story.
(This was a difficult list to narrow down. There are SO MANY HR authors and series. I tried to spread it out, old/new, time periods, people/animals. May have to do another set later!)
Go forth and vote minions! =]
*You can only vote once! Choose wisely (insert evil laugh and creepy grin)
If you haven’t read these authors or series, you should. You don’t know what you’re missing! (If you need recommendations, I’m more than happy to provide a list ^_^)
You have 4 chances to enter the giveaway:
– (Must) Leave a comment below. Who is your favorite scene stealer (in a historical romance) and why? (Doesn’t have to be someone on the poll.)
– (Must) Follow me on Twitter: @Pshay339 (and include your twitter name in your comment)
– (Must) Follow Tessa on Twitter: @TessaDare
– (Optional) Tweet about the giveaway (whatever you like, just remember to @ me so I know you did!)
1) You must be at least 18 years old to enter, and there is no purchase necessary.
2) Open to US and CA only.
3) Giveaway ends on 5/18/12 at 12:01am – winner will be selected at random and notified by 5/20/12. If the winner does not respond within a week of notification (5/27/12), another will be selected.
Good luck =]
*Nix from Kresley Cole’s Immortals After Dark series received the most votes (26%) on the PNR poll! Nix is awesome